The Route Experts Team
Total Business Service Solutions, Inc.
Please contact The Route Experts at your convenience. We look forward to working with you soon.
(980) 430-5995 Office
(980) 245-7515 Mobile
Broker services vary widely depending on the practice and skill set of the broker. The most common services provided by a broker to a client are:
- Assist client in establishing a MPSP Value—Most Probable Selling Price Valuation; the techniques used by individual brokers can vary greatly in this process.
- Develop a comprehensive Information Memorandum on the company; normally a
15-30 page document outlining the business for potential buyers.
- Conduct buyer searches.
- Exposure—Marketing the business to prospective buyers.
- Screen buyers for ability to complete a purchase.
- Coordinate negotiations and provide deal structuring advice.
- Provide overall deal management to guide the client through the entire process.
- Help maintain confidentiality of the sale.
- Hourly consulting for a fee, based on the client's needs.
Perhaps one of the biggest services provided by brokers is the ability to allow owners to stay focused on running their business during the sale process, which can take on average 6 months to 12 months to complete. What sets us apart is our experience as a FedEx Contractor having inside knowledge of the day to day operations.
Ready to Explore New Possibilities?
FedEx Contractor having inside experience.
RFI guideline and personalized service
Safety Guideline and Education services
Driver Training Handbooks
Support Service guides and references
Step by Step guidance through the FedEx process
Seminars and Webinars